Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sigh...

I want to sit down here tonight and create something wonderful that everyone would rush to read, you know those posts you want to tell your friends about...hey you have to read this one...I need to bookmark this...but not tonight...life is just flying at me and I am running along beside it trying to keep up! And really what I would love is a day in my jammies...sitting on the couch...or even lounging around in my bed with books and journals...but I can't see that in my immediate future...actually March looks like it is out for me...how did so many things find themselves onto one tiny little calendar??? I am looking forward to the end of the month for Spring Break...we are hopping on a train and heading to Chicago to explore, eat and play...who knows maybe a miracle will happen and the ladies will let us sleep in while we are there!!!

No comments: