Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Evening...


Evening is finally here...Tuesdays are our running days, all my doing, but it still feels blissful to sit on the comfy couch and snuggle the ladies and enjoy a mug of hot cocoa...I love snuggle days and every once in a while I take some time after the ladies have retired for the evening, and light the lovely candles in our faux fireplace in our room and find a book of meditations or of spirit to remind me to regroup and appreciate what is around me...mindfulness is something I work at and being in the moment and appreciating all the little things in my world right now that bring me peace and joy...I would be lying if I said I am good at this, a work in progress really, but there has to be a place to start...and my life can get a little stressful at time, work is topsy turvy, and finances are always something I work at...but we have all we need and life is truly good...

No comments: