Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter...


Oh, the mixed feelings that winter brings me...on one hand it gives me time to turn inward and rest but on the other it brings days of anxiety and worry and fret...will I make it to work today? How early do I need to leave?? The slip and slide of life to work is never a good day... But then there are days sitting, staring out the window watching the big flakes fall and transform our little city lot into art!! The hush and quiet and the pureness of that new fallen snow... but living in Michigan, this year we have had more than our share of the peace... But today...there was a gift in the world of snow...SUNSHINE!! Oh, the feel of a little sun on my face after so many days of grey and howling winds...and the beams dancing across the floor and playing shadows through the lace curtain...yeah a little sunshine makes winter a little easier to like...

No comments: