Sunday, February 10, 2008

UNCLE!!!


Ok that is it!!! I give! I want to be done being sick! If it were not Sunday I would be beating a path back to my lovely Dr. (I say four weeks is enough really!) I got about 2hrs sleep last night, and now have a few new symptoms as if it weren't awful enough before but lets add some sneezing and watery eyes! Oh yeah I am looking stunning! Watch out supermodels of the world there is a new queen in town!! If I were a baby I would be crying my eyes out! And now I think our last domino is falling, himself shows outward signs of cough and incoming ick...
Sigh...beached on the big blue couch!!!

1 comment:

BabyBrowman said...

Sorry to hear things aren't improving. I really need to get to a doctor once all of the moving buisness is taken care of. I've had a watery eye(Yep, just one!) for at least a month.

Thinking of you all...