Friday, May 2, 2008

Week in review...





Well the week is nearly over, and I have been running around like crazy as per usual lately... I had to bake for the school carnival which is this evening, I worked at our co-op, had a date with the Irishman, took a friend out for her Birthday for dinner, movie (Baby Mama cute...but crass), and a drink...and tonight is the carnival then I am off with girlfriends to see my favorite local band, Empty Pockets. Tomorrow we go have breakfast at the fly in breakfast at our local airport, the girls love the pancakes and seeing the planes...
Above, Ella and her friend Zoe's fashion show, our life love how John captured all the movement, My Irishman eating his lovely Indian dinner on his school tray (he loves these things and I am not sure why) complete with a carton not of milk but raspberry keifer, and last was Bronwyn this morning before spirit day at school (Beach day) she won for best girl...so off we go for screaming and sugar!!!!

No comments: