Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morning chat...





So during a morning chat over cornflakes I snapped away the many faces of Bronwyn. These moments are the best. When she isn't hamming and doesn't even notice the camera in my hand, and she just is. I love the things she says, the things she thinks are important right now, the things that she wants to know and the things that she asks. These times are important in our world and in her growth. I hope she will always feel safe and comfortable enough to sit with me and just talk!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Georgia. You left a message for cookies on my mom's blog but I don't have your email address. Can you email my mom at kmiller(at)turningwords.com if you want some delicious cookies to share with Bronwyn?

Georgia Grace Miller