Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whirlwind

Life lately has felt like a whirlwind...we have Birthday partied, the ladies have been sick the littlest one has had the dreaded stomach flu that is making its rounds...so between the party prep, the cleaning, the decorating, the baking, and all the laundry accumulated due to the bug life has seemed to be zipping past...so posting here has been very low on the prioity list and even today I feel uninspired with not the right words to convey all I have in my head! So here are some pictures of our journey...


The cake, vanilla and chocolate...

The eight year old with her pre-fiesta food set up...

Fiesta banner that surrounded the living room...

The cupcake tower...

The Grandparents made it to the party...

Birthday cake silliness...

Her new blanket from Stacey...we are a bit horse crazy...
We had a pinata and the house survived the experience...

Ella has a go...


My sad little monkey, couched...



As much as I say Ella is so busy and feel like i spend half my days saying "Ella stop" "Ella settle down" "Ella no", there is no way ever that I want to see her like this...unable to get off the couch and so very quiet... taking little sips of tea and unable to eat without getting sick...nope as much as I would welcome a little calm in our days this is not how I want it to happen...luckily she made it through last night with no episodes and is chatting a bit more than she has in the past few days so hopefully she is coming out the other side of it all and hopefully none of the rest of us find it...

Hoping the rest of you are staying warm and having a healthy start to your new year!

No comments: