Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peace...













After a couple of very snowy days skating my way into work, much too early in the morning, I am finally snuggled on my couch in my jammies with candles aglow, Loreena Mckennit's Holiday cd humming away, and the house finally all decorated. I am ensconced in a lovely peace and quiet. Enjoying the glow and flicker and scents of the candles, and taking a little time to focus on the positive and let those thoughts fill me up with gratitude for all that is and letting go of all that is not. And tomorrow I welcome my lovely friends Trena and Gloria for coffee and tea and baked yummies that I managed to get done this evening. I am pleased to be bringing all this good back into my home. May you all find time for a little peace of your own!!


No comments: