Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funk...

I am managing to say and do all the wrong things right now. I can't find the right words so find myself saying the wrong ones anyway. I am drained and tired and feel so very empty. I am sad (with no real reason) and I am worried that I am this way starting a trip with two lovely women who do not need the downness of me... I have read, written, yoga'd, and balled and still can't find the source of the ick to fix it. Nor have I seemed to release any of the bad juju I am carrying around. Instead I walk around wounding and hurting when it seems to be me that is really the problem...and everyone says you can talk to me...but really I am finding I wouldn't know what to say and if I did say something I can guarantee it would be the complete wrong thing to have uttered...so bear with me and know I am working on "it" whatever "it" is and hope to be back soon...

No comments: