Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scenes around the house...





I was really loving the light that came in last night. The shadows and rainbows that came about from it was really amazing! I also love the way the fridge looks after co-op drops and now CSA pick ups! So full of yumminess and possibilities and fortune.... I like the fact I can feed my family healthy choices and so much variety.


This weeks CSA was huge! There was corn, cabbage, tomatoes, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, green pepper, potatoes, onions, garlic, green, yellow, and purple beans, and hot peppers...and eggs! And to our amazement Bronwyn loves cooked cabbage!! And me I was loving the corn!!!!!!!!!!


And by the way, Bronwyn has decided she wants to collect buttons/badges so if any of you are out and about or have some from back in the day send em our way! I love the bookworm one and the graphics are so fun! I got one that has a picture of a train and says wreck!! LOL!!

No comments: