Sunday, August 10, 2008

Days...





Days are going by so very fast...Bronwyn is growing up faster than I can wrap my head around...she is changing in the way she carries herself, how she speaks, how she thinks...and ready or not here it comes...Ella is getting ready to start Kindergarten...my baby...real school...I am not ready for all this letting go yet I know it is truly just the beginning...I wish I could just hold onto it all for just a few minutes to truly absorb all of it...and to help this contemplative mood is our much cooler, breezier weather...I love, love, love these days...snuggle days, cardies and blankie days, coffee and tea days...candles and music days...reading and book days...hints of fall to come days!!!
And today I wander into the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye, I see little princess duck perched in just enough water to stay afloat...and I laughed...so unexpected, so darn cute, so never dull is our world...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally i'm looking forward to dull

Erin said...

Hey there! Found you via my blog :) I just had to say that your daughter is GORGEOUS! She has such a natural/old fashioned beauty. I would love to photograph her!! You don't live in Maine, do you? :)

Erin said...

sorry, I realized my blogger profile isn't working. I'm Bluebirdbaby :)