Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another week...





I managed to get a two day weekend which was packed with things... I got to pick blueberries with a friend, still not put up yet but picked!, I got to go out with my book club and friends and see Mama Mia which if you haven't made it there yet is totally worth the time and even better if you can find a full theater to view it in! I also seemed to cram in an impromptu kitchen dance party which if I did more often would mean my joints would hate me so very much less than they still do today!!!!!!!! We also spent Friday finishing off camps. Bronwyn's was called the village and they were responsible for building their shops and people and everything from things they found or could barter for. And by the time I had made the requested spaghetti and meatball dinner for my campers I was bone tired!!!!!! Also I picked up the CSA this week, which was beets, broccoli, green and yellow beans, lettuce, squash (a lot of squash) and zuchinni...so it is getting better because that was my share after it was split with my csa partner! Oh and eggs as well! So now I head back in to work for our busiest week ever and least staffed week in the history of our busiest week ever and try not to be disgruntled and sour and mean and try to survive....sigh...the end of my last two day weekend for a few weeks....roll on retirement!!!!

No comments: