Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cafe McCoy

So Bronwyn asks if we can go to the coffee shop...well as a lot of you may know a coffee shop visit with three people can get a little spendy...so I said no but you can come to my cafe...I seated them in the blue room and came back in to take their orders offering steamers, cocoa, and tea...they ordered the special hot cocoas with marshmallows, carmel sauce and sprinkles...and asked if there were any goodies, I said I hadn't baked today but may have something to offer. I pulled out my antique dessert dishes and gave them some cinnamon sugar twists and a square of ghiradelli chocolate. They were delighted and said it was better than going out...unfortunately they seem to think the cafe is open at all hours everyday...so Dad took over the duties today...what little gourmands are we creating??? Oh well off for another late shift...growl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bring this to your notice...but i didn't get the memo that said i was now on Cafe Duty...can you please forward it to me, along with my proposed hours?

Sheila said...

Sorry we were short staffed today.

Just keep saying to yourself heated mirrors...