Monday, April 23, 2012

I am daydreaming...

I really, really, really want what I call a runaway place. 
I want to have a place where I can be and destress.
I can be at a beach in 10 minutes.
I can wander little shops.
I can hike some trails.
I can have my coffee by some water.
I can have girlfriends come and just be and relax and giggle.
I can have an outdoor bathtub.
I can paint and hunt for furniture.
I can plant more.
I can unplug and breathe.
I can visit farms and farmers.
I can sit and just watch the world go by.


So tomorrow I am taking another leap of faith, I think this is how all my life has been lived, which means I will never ever die rich but I will have really have had a life worth living.  And I am going up to Beulah (one of my favorite little places on the planet) and meeting a realtor to see if maybe this can be more than a daydream. 

I have had a board on Pinterest for a while willing it all to be so...
http://pinterest.com/lahinch89/when-i-get-my-runaway-place-ideas/

Which of course my runaway place will not look like for quite some time because there is a reality to it that my place will be cheap and in need of love...but it will be my retreat!!  Healing, sand, water, breathing, soul space!! 

No comments: