Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girl of Summer



Ella looked like summer today in her colors and with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and little hint of a tan...and her sassiness was ever present today as well! So, she posed again as I messed with her. I love that goofy little smile with all the craziness of the teeth new and old. I love this girl's sense of humor. She has the world's wickedest wit, don't forget she is only 5!! I actually think there is only one person who might give her a run for her monely with that and that would be her Daddy!! But even though I try, I have trouble holding back the laughter when Ella looks at the world and gives you her opinion... and oh will she ever give you her opinion...now we try to teach some tact...so even though I was home for not so good reasons I am grateful that I had this time with my sassy little lady to enjoy some giggles and laughter on the front porch. These really are good days!

No comments: