Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eating Out...




Our front porch has become my favorite place to eat out...and I am a little sad that it has been so busy that we haven't done nearly enough of that. I like to experiment and try new recipes and soak in the fresh produce I get in the CSA and farmers market. But this summer has been a dud for me to experiment and try I just have been down and exhausted mentally and physically. But I cherish the moments when life slows down just enough and we can all have a seat and enjoy a really lovely meal...this offering was pancetta, free range eggs, farm tomato, organic lettuce and some wasabi mayo with coffee and a splash of orange juice. I feel truly rich to be sitting there with my table cloth, candles, and flowers from the garden...just watching the world pass us by!

No comments: