Monday, February 16, 2009

Ella Cooks...


Ella's lasagna...

Bronwyn absorbed in eating...

Big smiles for the camera time...I am so lucky!!

Ella's big smile...the orange color around her
mouth is not lasagna however...it was from the
huge carrot she ate earlier!
Bronwyn's lovely big smile...
Ella insisted on helping me make dinner tonight. She sauteed veggies and mixed the cottage cheese and seasonings, she layered the lasagna itself...she chattered and she told me how much she loves being in the kitchen with me. She kept pretending we were getting ready for a party! How lucky am I to share time doing something I love with someone I think is amazing?!! The sunshine was a welcome addition to our dinner as well. After we followed it up with a little kitchen dancing... I think family kitchen dancing is one of my all time favorite activities!



1 comment:

Cinnamonamon said...

You're so cool, girlie. You are making me look forward to the "beyond baby" years! lol