Friday, October 10, 2008

Today...


After yoga, I want to come home and snuggle in, light some candles and incense, make some coffee or tea, and read...I want to explore the spirit and revel in the peace of my home...so today while doing such a thing (on the front porch), I felt a tickle on my leg, I was about to reach down and swipe away whatever the offender may be when I saw this dragonfly sitting there contentedly. He sat there long enough for my husband to grab me a camera...it felt like such a little gift to me in my quest for peace and spirit a little sign that I am on the right path! And it feels like I truly am. I didn't realize what an awesome fit yoga would be into my world and how many inner changes it would bring. I am trying to make peace with some of what has come to the surface and hope that with further practice the answer to the hows will come as well but for now I am very content to be right where I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we could catch such a moment on such a peaceful day.