Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Season














We are late...but that seems to be the story of my life at the moment. But tonight after dinner, I sat the girls and himself down with pumpkins and put them to work. Ella didn't even balk at scooping out the insides. I think I am a little concerned she was pretending to be eating out of her baby's head but she did it. She didn't want to carve the pumpkin but drew flowers on one side then wanted me to carve the smiley face on the other. She spent most of the time stirring the inards pretending she had made soup. Bronwyn amazed me this year. She cleaned it all out herself, had planned her own design, and even carved it herself!! It turned out really nice! She carved Trick or Treat on it! John of course is an artist in everything he does and it turned out really great! I just supervised and did the clean up and got all the stuff made for their parties tomorrow. Tomorrow will be too busy for words but it is just one day in the scheme of things.