Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Feet

John caught us girls and our summer feet on the porch swing...there is something I just love about being barefoot in summer with happy painted toes looking up at me. And something I love more than that is being on my porch on the swing!! I like sitting out there watching the world roll along, taking a break from it all. It is like someone pushes the pause button for a little while and I can breathe and daydream. I take a book, light some candles and incense, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and just lose myself. In fact, I lost myself so completely last week I fell asleep on the swing just swaying in the evening breeze listening to the windchimes and the birds...there may not be words enough for how much I love a good porch!! So wishing you some porch swinging, watching the world pass you by time...

1 comment:

Herod Happenings said...

sounds wonderful, we live on our porch year round, so relaxing!!