Thursday, November 12, 2009

This one...


Yep this goofy, little, monkey of a child is now SIX as of yesterday!!! Might I remind you that this is in fact my baby!!! And my baby is now SIX!!!!!!!!! I am not sure what happened to the time...where it went...how it flew...how it slipped so quickly through my fingers...but what I know without a doubt is how very fortunate we are to have her in our world to make us laugh and smile and embrace our inner goofiness. May the world bring you much laughter and giggles in return my wonderful little monkey!! And wish us luck the big shindig is tomorrow night. She wanted a Music party complete with dancing, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm frequently amazed that, that 'monster', albeit, a very cute one' is actually my 'job'! I look after 'monsters'...think i'm going to start calling myself that.."john, monster handler"...kind of has a ring to it...