Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fifteen years...

Happy Anniversary to my best friend...

It has been fifteen years since we made this life of ours together official...let me tell you I cannot fathom how it could be so long when at the most it feels like a month. Life is just such a whirlwind, it is like it stops spinning for a moment and there it is...you get a glimpse of where you are then it just starts back up spinning around you again... But one thing I know in all the whirling is that I am truly blessed. I have got to spend my time in this life with my best friend. The one person in the world I can always talk to, the one person who gets me, the one person who always makes me laugh...I couldn't be more fortunate. He brings me peace and makes a very good resting place for my very busy head. May we have each other for another lifetime of adventure and giggles!

No comments: