Sunday, May 10, 2009

I want...

Ok so here is a list of what I want...



I want gorgeous blossoms on every corner...




I want breathtaking views or mountains daily....


I want funky doughnut shops...



I want a farmer's market that you can buy a complete
meal, have a snack and be entertained...



I want to have restaurants that serve yummy
responsible food...



I want to be able to wander into the beauty of nature...




I want fabulous coffee that is also art...



I want, no really it is need, to be able to easily get to the sea...




So what I am really saying is that I need to be back in Portland. Who knew that package of everything that brings me joy could be all wrapped up in one place...
Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there! You all work so hard and accomplish so much! Hoping you get a day all your own!





No comments: