Thursday, August 18, 2011

These Days...



I have been slowed down by an icky summer cold. However, out of this cold I had a really, really great day. This great day was brought to me by that beautiful soul above. Her big sister is out of town, and I have found that when she is on her own she changes and really shines. This little person gently asked for my attention. She wooed and she comforted and she worked and she imagined and she made me completely melt. She told me "This is the best day of my life I am so glad you are home, oh sorry I mean I wish you weren't sick but I am glad I got to spend the day with you." I didn't cry!! There is my year's miracle. How can taking some time and making some time make such a big difference?? Well that is what I thought. But it truly does to one very important little soul who really makes me feel like I am Queen of the world. Thank you my little sage for your care and understanding and for making me a better Mommy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog and how write it it's like a book
from Bronwyn

Anonymous said...

i love your blog it's like a book